WHY CHOOSE SELWYN HOUSE?
Choosing Selwyn House School for your son is offering him an education with a long tradition of excellence, academically, as well as in his personal growth. From Kindergarten to Grade 11, we create an environment that encourages our students to reach their full potential. It is important to note that certificates of eligibility are no longer required and the school is open to all students. We are delighted at the thought of having your son join us!
5 reasons to choose Selwyn House
1. We value Quebec’s rich bicultural heritage. That is why your son will develop his skills in English while still fine tuning his knowledge of French. Whether your son was raised in a Francophone or Anglophone environment, Selwyn House will help your son to appreciate the advantages of being bilingual.
2. With more than 100 years of excellence in education, Selwyn House will give your son the chance to develop essential skills and learn about the values that we cherish.
3. To enhance intellectual curiosity and to open your son to all educational possibilities, Selwyn House will offer and encourage him to explore and develop his skills in various disciplines such as sports, music, drama, community service, leadership opportunities, science, mathematics, language arts and so forth.
4. As we are a single gender school, we offer your son the opportunity to thrive in an environment specifically designed to suit his learning style. By understanding the various ways boys learn, we will engage your son and give him all the tools needed for his success.
5. Selwyn House’s facilities, programs and use of cutting edge technology will give your son opportunities to explore his passions and discover new ones, whether they be in the arts, academic, athletic or any other field of interest.
If Selwyn House seems to be custom-made for your son, that is because it is!
Please contact us for additional information or complete an online application on our website. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your son to our Selwyn House family!