What happens when I decide to consult?
What does an initial consultation look like?
- it is about getting to know each other better and getting a better understanding of what brought you in.
- if you are not sure and have nothing to say, don't worry. I will ask all the questions
- we'll start with the easy stuff.....a bit of background information and then move on from there
- we will talk about what I can do to help you and how we can work together
- we'll come up with a plan moving forward...do we need to meet again, and if so, when and how often
- you will have an opportunity to ask me any questions that might be concerning you, or that you are curious about
In reality, initial sessions are a breeze because there is no pressure for anyone to do anything or have any answers. Just come as you are.